This project is called as ICT Laboratory Management System and developed using PHP/PDO. This system allows you to record the ins and outs of items that belong to the ICT Laboratory. This is useful in terms of keeping track of the inventory of the Laboratory’s items. Talking about tracking the available items, this system has borrowed and returning items feature. By this, the system can automatically count the available items in the Laboratory. The items can be also marked as damaged or lost in order to update the item’s availability. The borrower/member can create a reservation for the item/s he/she wanted to borrow. Then the admin user will accept the request of the member and can change the reservation status as a borrowed item.
- Transactions Management
- Borrowed Items
- Returned Items
How to Run
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file.
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start the “Apache” and “MySQL”.
- Extract the source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming “lms19”.
- Import the SQL file included in the source code folder to your newly created database. The SQL file is known as “lms19.sql”.
- Browse the Web Application in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/LabManagement
Admin Account Info
That’s it! You can now explore the features and functionalities of this ICT Laboratory Management System using PHP/PDO. I hope this project will help you with what you are looking for and for your future projects.
Do you have source code, articles, tutorials or thesis to share? Submit it here by clicking the link below