This is an eCommerce website source code called Amaclone. This was built using PHP, MySQL Database, Bootstrap, and jQuery. Most of the typical e-shops’ major functionalities are included in this PHP project such as shopping cart and categorized display of product. The admin panel is not yet developed in this version but feel free to create your own. The Amaclone eCommerce Website has also Users Registration and Login Feature. To know more about the project continue reading below and installation instructions will be provided below so you will have a better idea about this project by using it.
- Carousel featuring products
- Featured products
- Sort by price or popularity
- Sort by Category
- Login and Registration
- Pagination enabled
- Realtime addition to cart
- View Cart
- Manage Cart
- A quick look of products
The source code is free to download. Feel Free to modify the source code the way you wanted but please don’t forget to give me credits as the original developer.
How to Run
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start the “Apache” and “MySQL”.
- Extract the downloaded source code file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as “db.sql” located inside the extracted source code folder.
- Browse the Amaclone eCommerce Website in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/amazonclone
That’s it! You can now explore the features and functionalities of this Amaclone eCommerce Website. I hope this project will help you with what you are looking for and you will find something useful for your future PHP Projects.
Enjoy Coding 🙂
Do you have source code, articles, tutorials or thesis to share? Submit it here by clicking the link below