- Admin Dashboard
- Admin can add/update/ Class
- Admin can add/update/ Subjects
- Admin can add/update/ Active/Inactive Subject combination with class
- Admin can register a new student and also edit info of the student
- admin can declare/ edit the result of a student.
- Admin can change own password
- Student can search their result using a valid rollid.
- Students can download the result in PDF format.
This Student Result Processing/Management System in PHP Project source code is Free to download. Continue reading below for the requirements and installation instructions.
How to Run
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMMP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start the “Apache” and “MySQL”.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- Open a web browser and browse the PHPMyAdmin. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming “srms”.
- Import the SQL file included in the source code folder. The file is known as “srms.sql”.
- Browse the Web Application in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/srms
That’s it! I hope this Student Result Processing System in PHP/PDO will help you with what you are looking for and also for your future PHP Projects.
Enjoy Coding 🙂
Do you have source code, articles, tutorials or thesis to share? Submit it here by clicking the link below