Project: E-Commerce Website using PHP/MySQLi with Source Code
Somstore is a fully functional eCommerce Online Sales system that has its own Dashboard design “CPanel” which I have developed in 2014 for my final year University Project.
This online sales system is a kind of shop that evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a business retailer or shopping center; the process is called business-to-consumer (B2C) online shopping. In the case where a business buys from another business, the process is called business-to-business (B2B) online shopping.
Talking about the functionalities of this system, like some other eCommerce Websites, the system allows users or customers to save their desired products to cart for later checkout. As I have mentioned above that this system has its own “CPanel”, this side is for the Website’s management or the Administrator Side. The administrator side manages all the data that the website provides to the customers in which includes managing the products, warehouses, and reports.
- Login Page
- Home Page
- Manage Warehouses
- Manage Products
- Manage Categories
- Manage Customer List
- Manage Employee List
- Manage Order List
- Generates Order Report
- Generates Employee Report
- Generates Customer Report
- Generate Product Report
- Backup Database
Customer Side/Visitor Side
- Login Page
- Registration Page
- Home Page
- Product List
- Add to Cart
- Filter Product by Category
- Filter Product by Warehouse
- Shopping Cart
- Checkout Process
- About Page
- Contact Us Page
How to Run
- Download the source code and extract the zip file.
- Download or set up any local web server that runs PHP script.
- Open the web-server database and create a new database name it “somstore”.
- Import the SQL file located in the database folder of the source code.
- Copy and paste the source code to the location where your local web server accessing your local projects. Example for XAMPP(‘C:xampphtdocs’)
- Open a web browser and browse the project. E.g [http://localhost/somstore]
Default Admin Access
I hope this E-Commerce Website will help you with what you are looking for, feel free to download and modify the source code.
If It seems hard, feel free to contact me without hesitation.
Abdirahman Abdi IT Support Anaylsis, Renksan BoyaJanan
Mobile: +252 63 4138440
Email: [email protected]
Address: Jigjigayar, Hargeisa
Explore more on this website for more source codes and tutorials.
Do you have source code, articles, tutorials or thesis to share? Submit it here by clicking the link below